Monday, November 1, 2010

National Novel Writing Month


The goal - 50,000 words in one month, starting TODAY. The website is heavily trafficked being that it is the start today so keep on trying to log in regardless of timing out issues.

Why I am doing this? I am normally a non-fiction writer and this may be an interesting way to look at my crazy world in a different fashion, to step out of my regular "voice". Or this could be humiliating and thus fall under the category of enforced masochism. We shall see.

I have sent out some challenges to friends who also write. If anything it will give us more excuses to get together and drink beers whose names are unpronounceable.

Let the writing begin - No guts, no glory and kids, braggin' rights are worth something!

NaNoWriMo...... click away and challenge yourself!

No comments: