Friday, April 23, 2010

Supplication - very humbling indeed.....

I am not one to beg or plead or whinge....not my style but today I learned that even with a bank, that evil faceless and nameless corporation, there can be soul. And that soul is found within the ranks of the mostly female bank employees who have been dissed by their former spouses. No, we are not talking acrimony a la Jerry Springer here but rather talking a group of sympatico professional women who have been tested, vexed, abused, used and worst of all - lied to by the ones that they thought had the best intentions for the long haul.

I will write more on this episode later, maybe tomorrow but for now suffice to say, I achieved a minor miracle in terms of wheeling and dealing on a hope, prayer and bravado - and whilst I was getting somewhat verklempt.....

Bless you today who could empathize. Bless you today who could appreciate my integrity and give it a value because in these corrupt and trying times integrity is worth something.

No comments: